Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Bride Vendor Collective! We’re so excited to have you!
The RMB Vendor Collective is an invitation-only online directory featuring the top wedding professionals in our region. To ensure you get the most out of your membership, save this page in your “Favorites” tab.
What next? Get your Vendor Collective form filled out within 30 days! Make a stellar first impression with a complete Vendor Collective profile.
Here are our tips:
CREATING THE BEST PROFILE
1. Complete profiles lead to higher engagement and traffic. Don’t just fill out the bare minimum, give us as many details as possible.
2. If you’re featured in any blogs, publications, wedding guides, PDFs, etc. that are not currently showcased on your profile, let us know! We want all potential couples to see all of your gorgeous work.
3. We recommend choosing a profile picture that represents your best work, instead of a headshot or logo. Couples aren’t selecting your cake based on how cute you looked for your headshot or who has the trendiest looking logo.
4. Submit hi-res photos and videos! Quality is key! Potential customers may be turned off by iPhone photos. Use professional photos! Show off your personality! Let couples get to know you and your brand in your bio and Q&A!
5. Share testimonials; they help build trust with the audience.
6. Ensure all content is recent and all information is up to date and aligns with your current brand, website and social media platforms. Showcasing discount codes or special packages can grab a viewer’s attention.
Feel free to reach out to at any time throughout the year with questions or to update your profile.
Need inspiration? Check out some of the following vendors who have complete profiles:
SUBMIT, SUBMIT, SUBMIT!
Submit galleries directly to ! Be sure to include the date the gallery was captured, type of submission, and all vendors.
While we do our best to constantly be on the hunt for your gorgeous content, it’s hard for us to get eyes on it all! The best way to get your work noticed is to submit galleries. Content submitted is not only considered for daily blogs, but also wedding guides, digital PDFs, online articles and print publications. No matter what a gallery is selected for, it is guaranteed to increase your exposure. Additionally, for online articles and blogs, Vendor Collective members are called at the top of the page as well as being included in vendor credits at the bottom of the post.
If you’re a vendor that doesn’t always have access to full galleries, don’t let that stop you from submitting! For instance, maybe you created a beautiful cake. If you can get the professional photo from the photographer, send it our way for a chance to be featured in a roundup article or on social media platforms!
Tag us on Instagram @rockymtnbride so we can see what you’re up to! We’re constantly on the lookout for stunning content to reshare, especially from our Vendor Collective members. Engage with content on our page (like, comment, tag, save, share, etc.) this helps Instagram know that you like us so you show up for us more, too!
Do you have an idea for an article? Want to share dress shopping tips or the top trending desserts for weddings? Let us know! Additionally, be sure you’ve opted in to our newsletter for other opportunities such as styled shoots, content calls, and more. Oh, and if you’re thinking of planning a styled shoot, reach out to . If you get us involved ahead of time, we may be able to determine a place for it to be published.
Increase your exposure and reach by adding on to your current advertising package. Great options include print ads and sponsored articles. Your sales representative can help you determine what’s best for your needs. But, if you have an idea for something custom, let us know!
Show that Vendor Collective badge off! Highlight it on your website, email signature and social media platforms. Be sure to link it directly to your Vendor Collective profile page so couples can check you out. Hey! Being a part of Rocky Mountain Bride is a pretty big deal!