Would you like your wedding featured in Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Whether you have the most elaborate of weddings or one that is spectacularly simple — we are interested in featuring your special day in an upcoming issue of RMB Magazine or online. In each issue we’ll select between 3 and 9 Real Weddings. Maybe one of those will be yours. In addition, most weddings not featured in the magazine will receive some online time in our "Real Weddings" section.
FIRST | Submit a selection of photos. Choose photos that you feel best illustrates the couple, the wedding, special aspects of the wedding, etc. Feel free to include candid shots, cake and/or floral shots, reception site shots, etc. Only professional, high-quality digital images (300DPI or greater) can be used. Send between 25-40 total images. Consult with your photographer about your selection. We prefer small emailed galleries OR submissions on Two Bright Lights. Please include a few small details with your original submission including LOCATION.
To ease the submission process a bit, if your wedding is selected, we will only then need you to complete the following details, however, it is always a good idea to begin this process ahead of time or at least submit a few details with the images so we can consider your wedding fully. Even if we love your wedding, without complete details in a timely fashion, we will not be able to run your wedding.
Once you are selected....
1. Download the Wedding Feature Guideline Packet.
2. Included in the above packet, complete the Model Release. Both the bride and groom must sign.
3. Included in the above packet, complete the Photography Release. This form must be completed by your wedding photographer.
4. Download & Complete the Real Weddings Q & A Form and the Vendor List. These are the details from the Bride & Groom and info about who performed what service for the wedding.
5. Once the layout is complete, we will ask the Bride & Groom to give additional specific details about each of the images if we are lacking the details.
OR... Begin by emailing us the appropriate documents and let us know how you wish to send the images.
We look forward to receiving your wedding details! If you have any additional questions, please just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org